We are excited to welcome you back to The Resort at Schlitterbahn. We appreciate you trusting us to make your stay both safe and comfortable.
The safety of our guests and associates has always been, and will always be our top priority. We want you to have an AMAZING time at The Resort at Schlitterbahn and feel safe when visiting, so we developed an extensive coronavirus reopening plan – new processes and enhanced procedures throughout the resort to help reduce the spread of germs.
GUIDELINES FOR A SAFE VISIT
- Avoid close contact and put distance between yourself and those outside your immediate household.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet/ 2 meters from other people and do not gather in groups. This includes both indoor areas of the resort and outside areas such as the pools.
- Gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted at any time anywhere on the property.
- Wash your hands frequently; avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a face mask when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Monitor your health and be alert for any of the following symptoms that are not caused by a known chronic health condition:
- Fever (100.4°F / 38°C or higher)
- Difficulty breathing
- Unusual fatigue
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Repeated shaking/chills
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
Additionally, you could be contagious if you have been in direct contact with a close relative, roommate or neighbor who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus or been told by a health care professional or employer you may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
- Be alert, read, and understand all informational and directional signage throughout the property.
- Stay up to date on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at gov/coronavirus.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- Associates have completed comprehensive training regarding COVID-19 and are subject to daily temperature checks and health screenings.
- All guests will be required to have temperature checks and health screenings at check-in. This check is valid for 3 days.
- All guests and associates are required to wear a mask wherever or whenever possible, especially when it’s not as easy to maintain social distancing. Masks are required at entry and in designated areas of the waterpark. Masks will not be required while enjoying water attractions.
- We have added additional hand sanitation stations throughout the property. Please use them frequently.
- Our already extensive cleaning processes have been enhanced in both rigor and frequency. We use hospital-grade disinfectants throughout the property.
- We have designated a sanitation specialist that is focused on procedures, cleaning, and inspections.
- Additional staff has been added to ensure high-touch surfaces are being sanitized with increased frequency.
- Housekeepers have been allotted additional time per room to ensure proper sanitation after guests depart.
CHANGES IN SERVICES
During your visit, many of our services and offerings may be reduced or modified to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and associates.
- During check-in, only one person per reservation may enter the office.
- When possible, please contact the office/front desk by telephone instead of in person if you should require anything during your stay. You can dial ext. 2020 from your room telephone or 830-625-2351 from any other phone.
- Utilize cashless transactions whenever possible throughout the property.
- For guests staying multiple nights, we will provide housekeeping on the 3rd day after check-in by appointment only. Prior to the 3rd day, we will not enter your room unless specifically requested by you, or in an emergency situation. We are unable to enter your room or provide service while any guest is inside the room. If you need specific items, please dial ext. 2020 from your room telephone or 830-625-2351, and we will arrange to leave the items outside your door.
- Do not move or re-arrange the pool furniture.
- In-room amenities have been minimized. Items that have been removed for safety are coffee makers, coffee supplies, Bibles, vanity kits, decorative pillows, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, bars of soap, amenity trays, tissue box covers, wine glasses, and all plastic Tupperware & cookware.
- When visiting the office a face mask is required. The office has a posted number of maximum guests allowed at any one time. The office is open 24 hours. For after-hours assistance, please contact the resort office at 2020 from your room phone or call (830) 625-2351.
- The guest laundry area is limited to one guest at a time. Please contact the office or front desk for access.
- The Resort Shuttle has been canceled until further notice.
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark will be open with limited operation during your stay.
- Stay and Play Resort package reservations will automatically receive a ticket. Resort guests with this package will be allowed to enter the park without a timed reservation, however, check-in at the front desk at the resort is required in order to secure your waterpark tickets prior to entering. You will be provided detailed instructions for visiting the park prior to your arrival date.
- Guests with a room-only reservation, Hill Country Getaway, are not guaranteed waterpark tickets and will be required to purchase an advanced reservation online. This includes any room only stays booked through third party travel websites such as Expedia, Booking.com or Groupon. On-site sales for waterpark reservations will not be available at check-in.
- Early & Late Ride Times have been canceled.
- It is not necessary to visit the office/front desk to check out.
- Guests may leave any time prior to the check-out time of 11 a.m. and keys may be left in the unit. Please follow the directions in your e-mail to finalize your check-out or call ext. 2020 from your room phone, or 830-625-2351 from any other phone if you need additional assistance.
As always, we remain committed to providing a safe environment for you and your family. We appreciate your cooperation to ensure every guest and associate can enjoy an environment that is both fun and safe.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park including reservations, planning your visit, and what to bring with you.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
WHEN YOU'RE IN THE PARK
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contact-less payments, virtual queuing and more.
SAFETY INFORMATION FOR YOUR RESORT STAY
Get the most up-to-date information about check-in, playing in the park, and more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and our ambassadors. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the park. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the park.
Help keep each other healthy.